Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

Reflecting on the past year and journaling about new year's resolutions.

1. Make more friends in Oregon
2. Finish school (write my thesis)
3. Get a grown up job where I can support Dave and I through law school
4. Go abroad with Dave
5. Be more proactive in gaining the gift of spirituality
6. Stay in shape and run at least one 10 k
7. Take more photos
8. Be more creative
9. Find the balance between being content and being ambitious
10. STAY CONNECTED WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS

And in honor of my last new year's resolution and my blog fabulous sister-in-law Katie being in town, I decided to sit down and hash out the blog.

Of course, as it seems with everything in my life, the blog is a work in progress. Please leave your thoughts and ideas as your visible mark on my cyber life.

3 comments:

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

Sarah-I am so happy to have you here and love the ideas, love and smiles you bring to my brother and our family. I know that at times it gets crazy, but it is family and we are happy to have you here!

Katie said...

Well, I'm certainly not blog fabulous, but I know enough to get us going! I'm glad that you've joined our world of blogging. We look forward to seeing what you guys are up to through your blog!

Anna said...

Woohoo! I love the picture diary my dear sister! I love that we always sat down with a tape recorder to do our annual "Year in Review". I had forgotten about it and want to continue the tradition with my family!

Love you good!