Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Year in Review

Growing up, every year on New Year's Day my parent would make us sit down with a audio recorder and talk about our past year.
In honor of this family tradition, I decided to do a pictorial year in review.

 
January: Meeting Dave's second true love-- Oregon!
January: A preview of our California summer with a weekend getaway in the sun.
February: Seinfeld tickets at Caesar's palace, a day at the strip, and meeting Dave's extended family.
February: Dave is baptized by fire.  Washington DC, North Carolina, and meeting all the extended family all in one weekend.  OH MY!
April: The best day of my life.

May: The second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh best days of my life-- our Caribbean honeymoon.
May- July: Sizzling California summer.
The rest of my year: exploring our new home in Oregon.

1 comment:

Campbell Family said...

Hurrah for you, Sarah!
I like all your goals, except maybe let the idea of balancing ambition and peacefulness inform the 10 K race goal.
Love,
Mom